Monday, April 23, 2012

Rzezutko Couples Shower

Our dear friends, the Rzezutko's are preparing for the upcoming wedding of Drew and Megan!  We are  extremely excited for them!  Drew and Megan are a beautiful couple-inside and out!  Unfortunately James, Caroline and myself cannot make it to their Big Boston wedding at the end of June.  I'm sure it's going to be fabulous!  
This past weekend we hosted a shower for them.  It was wonderful to celebrate with their families and friends!  I have known Drew since he was born.  I almost feel like he's part of my family.  To see him so happy, so grown up and so crazy about Megan, just thrills me!  We wish them a happy future as husband and wife!


















































1 comment:

  1. What a great shower! It looked so fun and Drew and Megan looked really cute and happy.
    Caroline looked lovely- loved her curls!

    ReplyDelete