Sunday, April 1, 2012

First Baby Shower for Wilson!


Lori, Me, and Becca
Don't I have the most beautiful sisters ever!
These were fantastic! I love the W! I love the bears! And I love the polka dots that match Wil's bedding!
Lovely baby pics of myself and James.




Me and Carla
Mimi celebrating her soon-to-be first grandson!



Me and Janeen
Me and Nana, excited about her grandson on the way! She will have to start finding some blue to wear:)

I have the BEST sisters-in-law ever! Wil has the BEST aunts ever! Every detail was beautiful! The food was delicious and we all had such a fun afternoon! I am beginning to love all of the blue baby items at our house! Everyone was very gracious and I am so thankful for my family and friends! I wish I had more pics of my other good friends who came too! Also, Lori's mom, sweet Cathy came from Florida to help! I am soooooo thankful to God to be having another baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment