Friday, December 11, 2009

"OH WHAT FUN..."




At our last Kindermusic class for the semester, Ms. Lisa made "snow bubbles and all of the children played in them and danced to Jingle Bell Rock. Caroline thought the real snow was, "so beautiful!"












We are having so much fun this Christmas!! I love to pick out Caroline's daily holiday outfit! She loves for her daddy to play Christmas music so that she can "shake her boo-ta!" She loves to take ornaments off of the tree and try to sit her baby dolls in the tree! She loves Frosty, Rudolph and is quickly becoming fond of Santa. We have been to see him twice!

1 comment:

  1. I love the snow pictures! Y'all really got a good dusting. I love all of her holiday outfits and I LOVE the pink initials jacket- so cute! She is looking older in every picture and I can't believe she will be two soon. Where have these two years gone?!?

    ReplyDelete