Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas in Virginia

We just got back from Ty and Becca's house in Virginia. What a weekend! Since we have a new niece this year, Savannah, we traveled to spend Christmas at their home. Savannah is such a pretty and sweet newborn! I cannot believe I did not take a thousand pictures of her. I guess I was holding her or chasing Caroline most of the time.
The weekend flew by, mostly because we spent the first day and a half worrying about Jack and Mimi. They were stuck on the interstate from the snow storm allll night long! A trip that should have taken them less than 8 hours, took them 28! We were all so relieved when they arrived safely.
Caroline and Skylar are incredibly fun to watch. Skylar loves to cross her legs and read her books--so cute. Caroline was all over the place. She was so excited she rarely sat down all weekend. She hugged Sky several times and said, "I love you, very much!" It was adorable. When we left, Skylar became so upset. It broke my heart. I hate saying goodbye to all of them. Tyler and Becca seem so great, happy and amazingly energized for having a 4 week old baby. I hope we see them all again soon!




The girls with Uncle Jack!


Caroline's first Bitty Baby! Thanks Mimi.


Skylar's new ride!

Precious Savannah!!





Ready for the snow!


1 comment: