Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day Tea Webb 2014

What a special morning at Caroline's school!  The decorations were adorable.  We were served a lovely plate of sugary treats, fruit pie, cookies, strawberries and lemon cake.  A video was presented in which the children all told why they loved their mothers.  Of course, there was soft music playing in the background and all of us moms were wiping tears off our cheeks.  I LOVED IT!  This was my most favorite event at her school so far!  Caroline James, you are truly the sun in my sky!  Thank you for making me a Mommy!



Placemat she made for me.  I love my high heels.  She wrote that I am "grateful, caring, fancy, helpful and cute!"




Mrs. Seiler, Caroline James and Mrs. Conley


Melissa and Rachael Feinbaum





Helen and Jennifer Bruner


Miles and Kristen Campbell


Olivia and Amy Moody



CJ and Lilly and Hunter Rayson


Zoe and Caroline



Zoe and Katie Martin



Zoe, Lila and Caroline



Deborah and Lila McFawn


Andrew Sandberg






No comments:

Post a Comment