Friday, May 31, 2013

The End of an Era

Caroline James started preschool at Central Baptist Bearden when she was 3.  I remember feeling proud, sad and worried about how she would like being away from mommy all day!  James and I picked her up that afternoon, and she said "School is Awesome!"  She loved it from the start!  She adjusted much better than I.  She developed friendships, found bravery on the playground and learned a great deal.  I loved when she would just start singing a new song or saying a new prayer that I had never heard.  After a couple of years of packing the lunch box, reading the teacher notes and hearing the hilarious stories of the days social events, I am sad that I will not be taking her there any more.  It really was a wonderful school.  What a precious time in a child's life, when they first learn their individuality. James and I couldn't be more proud!


1st Day of Preschool in 2011







This was the day we got to visit the classroom and meet her new teachers in 2012!


1st Day of School



These are all "going to school"shots







Caroline James and her best friend, Lauren


Pop taking sis to school while we were in Cleveland


Valentines




Country Fair Day


Mother's Day Tea Party



Lauren and my friend, Shannon



Practice for Graduation
We missed the real deal because we went to the beach, but I was able to come hear them sing before we left.  It was precious!



End of year Party at the Park





My Big Girl!



The last official day




























No comments:

Post a Comment