Friday, March 8, 2013

Wilson Patrick 8 Months


I cannot believe our baby is 8 months old!  He is absolutely precious!  Wilson has a huge smile that completely warms my heart.  He is snuggly and sweet.  He loves to laugh at his sister and his daddy.  He enjoys music.  He enjoys books, mostly flap books.  He loves to lift the flap and hear "peek-a-boo!"  He has just started holding my fingers and walking all over the house.  Wilson's balance is still a bit wobbly, but he is super strong.  His playroom is a big hit and he had officially moved upstairs to his new bedroom.  Wil loves to eat green vegetables and tolerates a few orange ones.  With 4 teeth in the front and a good strong bite, he should be eating finger foods.  His momma is too scared to start that:) 
My favorite moments are getting him out bed and feeding him.  I love to look down in the crib and feel his excitement to see me!  He kicks, grins and squeals!  When I pick him up, he nuzzles his face into me and kisses me!  It's wonderful!  I also love to hold him in the middle of the night.  He smells so good and I know that tomorrow he won't lay in my arms--and I will cry.  For now, I am thankful for each moment.  Wilson is truly a gift.  
Just like his sister!





























1 comment: