Thursday, December 20, 2012

12.12.12

Today, I want to express how much I love my husband!  James, my best friend, the love of my life, my hero, had surgery for Achalasia.  It was a success!!  Dr. Rice, the surgeon, spoke with me and Fred and seemed pleased with the outcome.
I cannot wait to see his face!  I never want to blink again and miss a second of his precious life. James truly spends his life caring for others. I am so proud of him. It is obvious that his sweet heart has spread through the lives of all of his friends and our family. The outpouring of support has been incredible.  Thanks to everyone for your love!  Thanks to the huge help at home with our children!  Thanks to God for blessing us with health!

THE CLEVELAND CLINIC









Day 1
Lots of Testing and Little Eating!
 Broth;(

Day 2
 The Prep-which leads to the ER!

 Day 3- Surgery done and in nice hospital room!



 The patient
Day 4

The view
 Pop





Back to the hotel


Final check up and headed home!

 




 Sweet Mrs. Avis


















1 comment:

  1. So thankful James is doing well! Cleveland Clinic looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete