Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oh Baby

We are having so much fun with baby Wilson being home!  He is very sweet and such a good newborn!  I am so in love with him!
I am the luckiest mother in the world!  James is incredibly helpful with both children.  He has been swimming with Caroline, taking her to the movie, feeding Wil, changing diapers and has gone back to work!  He is Super Dad!
We also happen to have the world's best grandparents!  They help in so many ways!  I can never thank them enough for cooking, doing laundry, playing with Sis and helping with Wilson.  Also, Aunt Lori and Uncle Jack are pitching in to entertain Caroline with swimming, dress up and even trying to play catch!  I LOVE my family sooooo much!
 Big sister love

 Visit from the Collins



 little feet

 Pajama time

 The first bath!  



 Making ice cream with Mimi




 Big Wilson and Baby Wilson




2 comments:

  1. I want to come hold Baby Wilson! Great pictures! I always love the curled up sleeping baby on the belly shots. He looks like such a little snuggler...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet!! Caroline is in her element as "Big Sister" ! Can't wait to come see him and love on him!!

    ReplyDelete