Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

This Mother's Day was extremely special. Most all of you who read this know what a roller coaster the past couple of years has been for my family. James and I have recently decided to slow that ride, of trying to have another baby, to a stop. So this Mother's Day, the extraordinary blessing of Caroline was felt emphatically deep in our hearts. She is such a beautiful gift. She has the kindest heart and the sweetest love for life. I am truly blessed to be her mother! I am truly blessed to be loved by her father! I love my family and embrace the exciting life we have ahead!









Sandy's Birthday!









So this Mother's Day, we celebrated our fabulous mothers, Mimi and Nana. I celebrated being the mother of my beautiful daughter, Caroline. And I also thank the Lord for the little souls in heaven who will always live in my heart.

1 comment: