Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Friends and Fun

Our great friends, Drew and Megan got engaged a couple weeks ago!! They were in town visiting last weekend, so we had a little dinner party for them. They are such an adorable couple and I'm so disappointed that I didn't get any photos of them together!

When Caroline woke from her nap, I dressed her in a very cute outfit for our dinner. After I went downstairs, she played a bit in her playroom. When our guests were arriving, I asked her to come downstairs. She came down the stairs announcing that Caroline was sick and that Belle would be coming to the party instead! She had completely taken off her outfit and dressed up in her Beauty and the Beast costume!

The Groom and My Groom!
Mr. Rod playing with Caroline!





Coloring Easter Eggs


The first time we colored eggs!








Before our first trip to Chucky Cheese. The trip lasted all of about 6 minutes and Caroline was ready to go! Yay! We were so glad!


No comments:

Post a Comment