Friday, October 29, 2010

Salon Day

October 29, 2010, Caroline got her first hair cut! We were all driving down the road a couple days ago when she announced to James and me that she needed a hair cut! She said that she wanted to go to the salon too. And at 2 and 1/2 and no hair cut yet, it was time to do it. Her hair was super long! She was so good and so proud to sit in that chair! Of course, she loved looking at herself in the mirror. She kept saying, "I'm having a hair cut, Mommy!" Here's the final look! What a doll!
Caroline saying, "Don't I look pretty!" She loves to say that as well as, "Don't you look pretty," which she says to us often!

The Process

Spray Bottle, "EEWWWWW!"


Looking at the Locks




Getting Curls
She loved her, "smack!" (smock)
"Do you want me to pose for you?"
1st Appointment--The Nails! I have no excuse for this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment