Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sight

After my first lasik procedure, I remember saying to a friend, "Wow! I can see the leaves at the top of the tall tall trees!" Another intense memory I have is of being a young girl making wishes and throwing pennies into a fountain. For the longest time, I wondered if my wishes were lost because I never saw where they landed--even with my glasses.

My heart is bursting with love for every piece of life that Caroline is clearly noticing. She will always see the leaves on the tall tall trees! And most importantly, she will never lose her wishes!















2 comments:

  1. Caroline, you look so ADORABLE!! We can't to see you and play with you in a few days! :)
    Love you,
    Aunt Gwynn and Mary E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline looks like such a big girl in all these pictures!

    ReplyDelete